Friday, February 23, 2007

"Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim." -- Nora Ephron


We will miss the Saturday session. Bummer! Clark has a meeting in Birmingham and I must tag along and shop at the Galleria. Clark made sure the hotel has a fitness center so we don't get behind!

Went to Fitness Lady yesterday and got a new program for working out with the machines. I timidly told Nan, the instructor that I was training for the Marathon Makeover and she was very helpful and showed me some stretching exercises for hamstrings, etc. I walked and ran on the treadmill for 45 min. The first mile is always so hard but after that I seem to get a second wind and my aches and pains diminish.

Can't wait to start seeing results! I have only lost one pound but I know as muscle mass increases it weighs more than fat. I can tell I am not quite as giggly except maybe my arms (hence the weight machines).

Is anybody else sick of Britney Spears and Anna Nicole?

4 comments:

Kim said...

DITTO on ANS & Brit!

Happy shopping! :)

Kayra said...

sick of ANS and Brittney too. just let it be.
I have 2 business trips coming up and I made sure they had a fitness center. funny how this marathon changes you completely. usually I would have been more worried about restaurants and shops.

AmyW said...

ANS & Britney - is there some real news out there somewhere. I would rather watch back to back episodes of Wife Swap & Super Nanny for three days straight, than hear one more sad detail of ANS & the former mrs. k-fed.

Robin said...

We will miss y'all Saturday! Happy shopping!