Thursday, March 29, 2007

Conquering our Mountains

"It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves." -- Edmund Hillary

I just listened to last Saturday's "Mental Battle." It was very inspiring and spoke directly to me. Mark, I think you and my pastor have been talking!! Thanks for your insight and for being in tune to just what we need to hear each week.

Robin, thanks so much for sending me bread from Saturday. That white chocolate cherry bread was unbelievably good! I checked the website for Great Harvest Bread Company for the calorie counts on all their bread and they are not bad at all. Unless of course you eat the whole loaf!

Getting ready to head for Strawberry Patch park to wog with my new IPod Nano and my new Under Armour wogging outfit. I have already worn them three days this week but who cares!! I am trying to get used to the stink as part of my training! LOL

3 comments:

Chicago_or_Bust said...

Hey!!! The one who has to SMELL you cares about the smell !!!! :-)

You are really doing great, especially without me running alongside 'helping' to encourage (push) you.

Clark

The Miller's Blog said...

The more stink, the better the workout! (And my husband has already told me that I have come in stinking). Not very nice, husbands!!!

Robin said...

You're welcom, Jana - I'm glad you enjoyed it!