Friday, March 9, 2007

TGIF

This has been a very interesting week...............

Sunday night around 11:00 I was taking my vitamins, getting ready for bed when I dropped a glass, tried to catch it and cut my hand. We went straight to the ER and I had 8 stitches. I still managed to do my exercise thingy on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday while feeling sorry for myself!
Then...............Clark comes up with this knee thing! I know he is just needing a rest and making all this up! I am pushing him way too much! : .)
Hopefully, he can have surgery next week and recuperate enough to get back on track for the marathon. I hate to have to do this without him!!

2 comments:

Mark Simpson said...

Be careful!

AmyW said...

Thanks for your comment on my departed dog. It was really a good feeling to read all the comments. I will look for you at Strawberry. Perhaps a bandage on your hand? That is NOT fun. I have a brownish Honda CRV, somewhatish dark blonde shorter hair and I usually walk with Suzanne (long blonde hair) and Wilson (fit pilot). They are regulars there about that time, so you may recognize them if you are a regular there at 8:30 a.m. weekdays. Turkey grease? My outdoor cats must have iron stomachs.