Monday, March 26, 2007

Saturday's four miles

Is anybody worried besides me about the four miles on Saturday? I have no doubt I can walk it but I am trying to wog intervals and I am very nervous about being able to go the whole way! My knees have really been sore lately. Maybe sympathy pains for Clark's poor knee. I walked the treadmill this am - tried to run some but too uncomfortable. That Biofreeze really helps.
I just ate a peanut butter & jelly sandwich with 'Whole Grain Goodness" bread Clark bought at Great Harvest on Friday. That bread is full of nuts and grains - it is delicious!! We toasted some last night and dipped it in olive oil mixed with herbs and it was really good.
Now would ya'll like to know about my bowel habits since we are getting so intimate? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........TMI
BTW, the Beth Moore Conference was excellent!! Can you believe she told us to "do it afraid?" (See my 2/21 post). A God thing for sure!
Have a great week!

2 comments:

The Miller's Blog said...

My mom went to the Beth Moore conference and had a great time. She said anyone who ever gets a chance needs to go and listen to her. And don't be nervous about the 4 miles. Just one little extra mile above what we've been doing. Every mile is a stepping stone!!!!

Debra said...

Hi Jana:
I ended up with knee pain bad enough to sideline for a couple of days. Mark showed me some stretching exercises and I used ice packs and it made it all better. I have found that stretching before, after and even sometimes during sure helps those little pains that I continue to feel here and there. I was trying to run intervals with my walking. I've stopped that for the moment and am concentrating on the walking to build leg strength and stamina. Speed will have to wait.

Four miles on the levee Sat. will be easier than in Clinton since it's straight, smooth and soft. Knees like it!

Debra