Thursday, March 29, 2007

Wogging this am

I wogged 50 minutes this morning - 2 minute intervals. I am a rule follower -only 50 min. no more. I think I actually could have gone 4 miles! I seemed to have gotten a second wind at 2.75 miles but my knees were hurting so I didn't push it (rule follower). My breathing was SO MUCH better today, I could not believe it. I was not nearly as winded as usual. I came home, took some Ibuprofen and iced my knees and feel pretty good.
I got rid of a lot of "stuff" today while running. If you ever see me running with tears streaming down my face it is okay - I am just releasing stuff! It felt so invigorating to get some stuff out!
Blonde in Training you CANNOT give up. Your blogs are too much fun to read!!!!
P.S. I used to be a true blonde too, when I was 5!

4 comments:

The Miller's Blog said...

Yes! I know what you mean about letting "stuff" out. I'm the same way. I may be crying when I'm running, but it's my therapy! Gotta get the "stuff" out!!!!

Chuck Gautier said...

Great Blogging, Jana! I met Clark handing out the bread last Saturday. I am sorry he can't run with us, but happy to see he is making the best of it. Thanks for sharing the toenail picture, too!

Robin said...

It sounds like you are doing great! I find I start settling in somewhere around 3 miles, so the first 3 are usually the toughest for me. I'm glad you are getting your "stuff" out - better out than in!

VICKIE said...

hope your knees get better, im afraid when i get started back, it will be walking for awhile, but ill get there,
take care