Thursday, May 3, 2007

Determination.................................

For those of you who live in Madison and get the Madison County Herald, Clark's dad and stepmom are on the front page of the Food Section. Miriam is a fantastic cook so you should try her recipes.

When I weighed yesterday I had lost 2.5 pounds. I am very happy because I consider those pounds that I will never have to lose again or carry for 8 miles Saturday! It has taken me a long, hard time to get them off and they ain't coming back!!!

Today at Strawberry Patch Park I saw an old man walking on the path with a walker. He could not make it very far but he was really trying and sweating. He had determination that could not be denied. Kinda makes you want to fall on your knees doesn't it?

4 comments:

Christa said...

It does!!! If he can do it, we can too! Congrats on the 2.5 lbs.!!!! That's awesome!

Kayra said...

You look great Jana, 2.5 lbs is great, although I'm not sure you needed to lose any :D
that man is an inspiration for sure.

The Miller's Blog said...

Makes you realize what you take for granted, that's for sure! Congrats on the 2.5 pounds. I don't even try to keep up with the weight anymore. Blah.

Cincha said...

Good job! They kept telling us it would take 3 months or more to see changes. I think many of us are finally starting to believe them. :-) See you tomorrow!