Sunday, May 20, 2007

Saturday was a great day. The weather was lovely and it was neat crossing the bridge over the reservoir. Donna and I did 2/2 intervals the whole way and it really felt pretty good. I had been having knee and ankle pain all week but they both felt okay yesterday while wogging. Strange, huh. My ankle is giving me some problems today. I am going to continue to do stretching exercises this week on Clark's Prostretch (little blue rocker thing) from Fleet Feet. Maybe that will help.

Donna warned me before we started that some of her family members had the flu and she wasn't feeling too well. She was afraid she would have to drop out. She hung in there all the way and never complained. You go, Donna. You are tough. We needed Cookie though with us to make us walk faster. She is the fastest walker in town - besides Vickie, of course.

Sheila, we missed you. Hope you will soon be with us beating the pavement!
.
Clark is on call. He left at 6:30 this morning and he has not been home all day and it is nearly 9:00pm. I hate it when he has a hard call. He never complains about it though.

It was great talking to Matt yesterday. He is so much like Clark's son! We get a kick out of reading his blogs because they sound so much like Tripp! Tripp is a drummer in Nashville trying to make it big. Matt also went to high school with my daughter. Small world.

Have a good and careful week!

Jana

3 comments:

Kayra said...

You look great out there wogging, very strong! no way you are 51, Jana. You do not look a day past 45, honestly! It's great to see you and Clark every Saturday.

SIATHAMES said...

Always enjoy your blogs!

cookie said...

Hey Jana!

Missed you the past 2 Saturdays! Will see you this Saturday for sure. Thanks for the compliment. I was Thinking Monday, "They may just hav eto go off and leave me. I can't keep up with those 2" Maybe I can. See you saturday!

Cookie