Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Chocolate Melting Cake........Yum Yum.......................

Last night's wog was tough and hot but easier than Monday. It took me about 50 minutes to go 4 miles - but, the third mile took only 11 minutes! Check that out! Don't know how I managed that! I didn't stop for water during that mile and kinda had my rhythym going. Maybe there is hope for me yet!
The best part was getting out of cooking supper! Clark had it almost cooked when I got home and of course I had to ice in the tub for awhile, just enough time for him to finish. Thanks, Clark!
We ate at Ichiban Monday night. We decided that would be a good place for a MM meeting or lunch after a run. There were a lot of good healthy choices (a lot of bad ones also). That was our first time there and it was really good. Roomy, too.
On my way to get the oil changed in my car and then to Fitness Lady for XT. I may weigh today and see how much damage I did on the cruise. That chocolate melting cake I ate three nights in a row may have hurt me but it was worth it!! I counterbalanced it during the day with fat free frozen yogurt. That's logical, huh?
Jana

3 comments:

The Miller's Blog said...

Sounds logical to me. Of course, I shouldn't be one giving advice on eating or food.... Sooo hungry. Chocolate....cake...... Sigh......

Debra said...

Hi Jana:
Thanks for the suggestion about the leg swelling. I haven't had this problem before so maybe I've just been lucky. Drinking plenty of water at my desk but guess I need to take more breaks from sitting. I've been in the office far more than I like.

Oh, about that chocolate cake -- it was part of your vacation, girl! Don't worry about it. We got miles to go...

See ya Saturday!
Debra

Christa said...

11 minutes???? That's AWESOME!!! I love love love Ichiban. Great idea! Chocolate melting cake??? I don't know what that is but I know that I would kill for a piece right now! YUM!